Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dolfin and Delphina

I sat on the beach, all alone.
I sat there and cried, 'til the morning sun shown.
Then they came, like a gift from the sea.
I knew somehow, that they came to comfort me.
They chittered and chirped and danced and played.
They made me smile throughout the day.
I came to understand the language they spoke.
It was full of happiness and freedom and hope.
Their dances were more graceful than the most talented ballerina...
They told me their names were Dolfin and Delphina.
They picked me up, when I was down...
They helped me to swim so that I wouldn't drown.
Now I know the magic they share...
I feel their love and endless care.
Then it was time for them to leave me...
But I know that tomorrow they will come to see me.
They have shown me that I have a dolphin inside...
I know now that I can not hide.
I long to be with them, to be free...
Someday I will, I have a dolphin in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment